15 Things About Whitney Waxler

15 Things About Whitney Waxler

One of the new Odyssey Ambassadors

57
15 Things About Whitney Waxler
whitney wailer

After interning in New York with Odyssey and being a content creator for two years you could say that Odyssey has had a big impact on my life. But here are a list of 15 other things about me you might not know!

1. I am a hotdog Connoisseur

Hot dogs are one of, if not my favorite food. My ideal day is a day at dodger stadium with my best friends eating a Dodger Dog. I also lived above a hotdog shop-turned-speakeasy this summer and was a frequent customer.

2. I have been to the United Nations to report for Odyssey

I have always been so interested in the UN and all of the amazing work they do. This summer one of my dreams came true and I was able to attend conferences at United Nations Headquarters in NYC and report back and write articles about my experiences within the conferences.

3. I interned at Odyssey this summer.

This summer I had the experience of a lifetime. I was able to intern at the Odyssey's editorial office in NYC. It was the best summer of my life and I learned more than I could ever imagine and met the most incredible people.

4. I am a strong believer that everything happens for a reason

Over the past couple of years I have seen how certain events in my life have lead to others. Whenever something bad happened I was able to see a positive direct result.

5. My top 5 shows are...

The Office, How I Met Your Mother, Parks and Rec, Reign, Game of Thrones.

6. Acai Bowls are my life

I have a slight unhealthy obsession with Acai Bowls. They are the most delicious thing in the world and I have probably spent $5,000 on Acai bowls in the past 5 years.

7. I am a huge history nerd

Im obsessed with museums, love old pictures, and I have probably seen every period piece movie made within the past 10 years.

8. Harry Potter is my life

The movies, the books, the theme park. I'm a Potterhead! Without a doubt the best book series every written. I could read these books and watch these movies every day for the rest of my life.

9. I have the the cutest dog in the world.

Meet Kona. I'm not biased at all when I say that she is the cutest dog to ever walk the earth.

10.My sister is my Best Friend/souldmate.

She is my favorite person in the world. I am the luckiest girl in the world because I am the only one who can say that KWAX is their sister.

11. My biggest pet peeve is when people are inconsiderate.

Mean people are the absolute worst and I hate when people only care about themselves and don't put others first.

12. I am obsessed with NYC and will live there in the near future.

After interning in NYC this summer I absolutely fell in love with the city. The sights, the people, the food, the history, I love it all.

13. I always wanted to be a nurse growing up.

I was the nurse of my family and whenever anyone in my house had a scratch or cut I would pretend to be a nurse and put the band aid on myself.

14. My dream is to live abroad and start a charity.

My passion is helping others and my ultimate dream is to live in a third world country and help change and save lives.

15. I go to the best school in the country

UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO BOULDER. Go Buffs, need I say more.