"New Girl" has brought us many memorable moments so far in its 6 year run. Asking a fan to pick a favorite flatmate is like having to choose between their best friends. Here are a list of things that every "New Girl" fan knows to be true.
15. Sometimes Schmidt Happens
Don't mess with Schmidt, y'all. Even with a dorky cat hat on his head, he will smack you.
14. No Boobs Want to go to Boob Jail
Bras are the worst and Jess is just telling it like it is.
13. The Panic Moonwalk Will Always Get You Out of Awkward Situations
Ever need to escape an awkward moment? Nick Miller taught us the panic moonwalk for just such occasions!
12. Youths are Everywhere!
The older we get, the more out of touch we get with youth culture. It's a sad fact of life.
11. You'll Never Look at Quick Hardening Caulk the Same Way Ever Again
NEVER go to a hardware store with someone to whom you are attracted. It will end horribly.
10. You Know Who Prank Sinatra Is
Oh, Winston, and your overly convoluted, sometimes scary pranks. We love Prank Sinatra.
9. Flip Phones are for Time Travelers
Oh flip phones, a sign of times gone by (Mostly I just love this one because I actually still own a flip phone. Yes, I know it's 2017).
8. You Can't Hear the Name "Jess" without Humming the Theme Song
7. You Know How to Do Parkour
It's just too much fun running around yelling "PARKOUR!"
6. You Know What a Homeless Pencil Looks Like
5. There's Only One Correct Way to Say "All Day!"
Basically we "New Girl" fans only hear certain phrases in Schmidt's voice now.
4. Winston's Shoes are as Brown as Money
One of the funniest moments of the show. If anyone tries to convince you that Kermit, money, and Winston's shoes are green, just show them this scene.
3. A Douchebag Jar is a Genius Idea
We all have that one person, right...?
2. Wearing Trench Coats Gives You Confidence
Especially if it's a ladies' trench coat.
1. We Don't Wash Towels, Towels Wash Us!
No one likes a damp towel before a shower, but it's even worse when you find out you've been sharing your towel with a roommate who never washes it.
What "New Girl" truths do you now know?