15 Girls On What They Wish They Could Say To Their Exes

We all have ex's, and how we feel about them is different.

13
Google Images

As I sat and thought how I wanted to go about this topic... I had an idea to get some input from some ladies on this one. So here are 15 things, from 15 girls, on what we would say to our ex's.

1. "You made me look like a complete idiot. I forgive you, but stay away from me."

2. "You were a waste of my time but lead me to the person who now brings me the happiness I deserve."

3. "Nothing, he isn't worth it."

4. "Thanks for ruining my junior prom and birthday."

5. "Thanks for cheating on me with my best friend, it really opened my eyes."

6. "Just because you went out of state for college on an athletic scholarship, didn't give you the right to leave me behind and cheat."

7. "Me finding out you had a baby with someone else during our relationship only made me stronger."

8. "Your side piece wasn't as hot as me."

9. "Nothing, the way he made me feel was nothing compared to the happiness I have now."

10. "Thanks for the memories even though they weren't so great." (Nice song reference.)

11. "I don't regret dating you, but mistakes happen. Thank you for letting me learn from that one."

12. "You never loved me, and that is okay now."

13. "I miss your dog."

14. "I burned your things."

15. "Promise was never a real thing for you."