15 Songs One Tree Hill Fans Will Never Forget

A list of One Tree Hill songs true fans will never forget.

382

One of my favorite shows of all time is One Tree Hill. I love this show for so many reasons, but the biggest one is that the music on the show is exceptional. I've had a One Tree Hill playlist for four years now, and now I am sharing the best songs from the show that real One Tree Hill fans will never forget.

“Drift” by Forty Foot Echo 

If you have watched the show's pilot a million times like I have, you will recognize the beginning of this song. Whenever I hear this song, I think of Lucas Scott almost being hit by Peyton Sawyer in her iconic car.

“Dare You to Move” by Switchfoot 

The song that played when Nathan kissed Haley in her driveway for the first time.

“The Mixed Tape” by Jack’s Mannequin 

This song is such a good vibes song! It played during one of the basketball scenes in the third season and is featured on the Friend with Benefit album.

“Empty Apartment” by Yellowcard 

This song is played on several episodes of One Tree Hill, but the title itself always reminds me of the apartment Nathan and Haley live in when they get married.

“Feeling a Moment” by Feeder 

Truly iconic. This played in the finale episode for season 2 when Dan's dealership goes up in flames. I couldn't imagine any other song to play at the end of this season.

“I Don’t Want To Be” by Gavin Degraw 

The theme song to the entire show. Who else hated the season when they did the covers?!

“Calling All Angels” by Train 

A beautiful "last two minutes of the episode" song from One Tree Hill.

Sidewalks (Acoustic Version) by Story of the Year 

This song sums up the first season of the show.

“Halo” by Haley James Scott 

A song performed by Haley Scott herself. This song was performed at Karen's club Tric.

“When the Stars Go Blue” by Bethany Joy Lenz and Tyler Hilton

It's not hard to hate this song when it was the one that Haley sang with Chris Keller. Although our hearts broke for Nathan when she went on tour, we will always love this iconic song.

“23” by Jimmy Eat World 

This song plays at the end of an episode where Peyton is asking a dealer for drugs and Jake shows up. We also see Haley follow Chris to the tour bus on this episode too. This song still makes me emotional to this day.

“Something Worth Saving” by Gavin Degraw 

I believe this song is one that played at Nathan and Haley's wedding party.

“Harder to Breathe” by Maroon 5

Brooke Davis. Lucas Scott. Hot tub. That's all we remember about this song!

“Did I Lose You There” by Silver 

Another rock-heavy favorite from this show.

“Lightning Crashes” by LIVE 

One of my favorite songs of all time. If you remember hearing this when Haley was going into labor at their graduation ceremony, you are an OG One Tree Hill fan.