15 Songs to Dedicate To Your Crush This Valentine's Day

And, no, "Teardrops On My Guitar" isn't on the list.

8075

If you haven't noticed from all of the heart-shaped candy, red and pink balloons, and sappy Facebook posts, Valentine's Day is right around the corner. For those of us who are in a relationship, Valentine's Day is a day when we can be extra clingy and celebrate the fact that we have finally found "the one". But, for all the single ladies (and guys) this holiday sometimes reminds us of who we would like to be celebrating with.

If you're single and crushing on someone this Valentine's Day, then this playlist is for you. Drop a hint to your crush by sharing this playlist with them, and if you're lucky you may just have yourself a date just in time for February 14th!

1. "Say My Name" by ODESZA (feat. Zyra)

Best Lyrics:

"Nobody knows you better
Than the girl in the corner with your scarlet letter
And while you're watching you might think that she doesn't matter
But no one knows you better."

2. "Under The Table" by BANKS

Best Lyrics:

"I'm already falling,
I couldn't help it, didn't think of the risk.
I've got a problem, problem when I look in your eyes."

3. "I Want U" by Alison Wonderland

Best Lyrics:

"Just give me one look,
To give me some hope
I wish, I wasn't in love"

4. "Blame It On The Rain" by He Is We

Best Lyrics:

"Maybe I’m alone in this,
But I find peace in solitude knowing,
If I had but just one kiss this whole room,
Would be glowing."

5. "Drive" by Halsey

Best Lyrics:

"All we do is drive
All we do is think about the feelings that we hide
All we do is sit in silence waiting for a sign
Sick and full of pride
All we do is drive"

6. "Girl Crush" by Little Big Town

Best Lyrics:

"I want her long blonde hair
I want her magic touch
Yeah, 'cause maybe then
You'd want me just as much"

7. "Better" by BANKS

Best Lyrics:

"And why don't you see?
Yeah, baby try
Try to see
I can love you better than she can."

8. "Crush On You" by NERO

Best Lyrics:

"How did you know ’cause I never told
You found out
I’ve got a crush on you
No more charades
My heart’s been displayed
You found out
I’ve got a crush on you."

9. "Is There Somewhere" by Halsey

Best Lyrics:

"I'm tryin' not to let it show, that I don't wanna let this go.
Is there somewhere you can meet me?
'Cause I clutched your arms like stairway railings.
And you clutched my brain and eased my ailing."

10. "Something About You" by Hayden James (ODESZA Remix)

Best Lyrics:

"You turn and face me
Maybe this time I'll choose
There's something about you, there's something about you."

11. "I Can't Get Enough" by Basenji

Best Lyrics:

"I can't get enough of you I'm falling into this again I can't get a hold of you
I'm falling into this again"

12. "Treacherous" by Taylor Swift

Best Lyrics:

"Your name has echoed through my mind
And I just think you should, think you should know
That nothing safe is worth the drive and I would
Follow you, follow you home."

13. "for him." by Troye Sivan

Best Lyrics:

"You don't have to say I love you to say I love you
Forget all the shooting stars and all the silver moons
We've been making shades of purple out of red and blue
Sickeningly sweet like honey, don't need money
All I need is you"

14. "Something In The Way You Move" by Ellie Goulding

Best Lyrics:

"But tonight I'm gonna lose it all
Playing with fire, I was the first to fall
Heart is sinking like a cannonball
Baby, kill it, what you waiting for?"

15. "Crush" by Gavin DeGraw

Best Lyrics:

"Damaging my soul
You blew me off, but I don't mind
i just get better with time
And so do you
So do you
My crush"

Comment below with your favorite songs for when you're crushing on someone!