15 Signs You're Obsessed With Sephora

15 Signs You're Obsessed With Sephora

For anyone in need of a diagnosis

147
15 Signs You're Obsessed With Sephora
Dulles Town Center

I understand that makeup is not for everyone. Some people enjoy a more natural face, or some just could not care less about spending hours a week putting stuff on their face that they are only going to remove a few hours later. However, for those people like me who enjoy painting our faces on the daily, the utterance of the word "Sephora" gets our hearts racing. It's an obsession, and while the effects on my wallet are tragic, there are way worse things to be obsessed with in my opinion. So perhaps if you think that you may have a Sephora problem, keep your eyes out for these signs.

1. The first thing that you do in the morning is check the "Just Arrived" page on Sephora's website

You never know when something new and unexpected is going to show up, so you just need to be prepared. It is important work.

2. Your Instagram feed is filled with the companies in Sephora

As if checking the website weren't enough, you need to see these new products delightfully displayed and put into action by makeup artists and models.

3. You have about 100 Pinterest boards filled with makeup looks that you tell yourself you will try one day

Try as you might, you more often than not will end up going back to the same look that you always do, or you will just spend an obscene number of hours trying to match the pictures, yet never have it come out like you want it to.

4. You are subscribed to Sephora Play!

What is better than having makeup sent right to your house on a monthly basis?

5. It takes the jaws of life to pull you out of Sephora

Need I say more?

6. You have racked up an insane amount of Beauty Insider points

So now you can get even more makeup for free!

7. You are always looking and complimenting everyone's makeup

Excuse me while I stare at your face.

8. People come to you for makeup advice

I get to talk about makeup more? Let's get some snacks; this could take a while.

9. Your arms are well-accustomed to swatches

That is probably why Sephora needs to be the last stop of the trip.

10. You lack the ability to leave a mall if a Sephora is there

My Sephora senses are tingling. I can sense makeup testers.

11. Your Beauty Insider card is the only card that you know the location of in your wallet at all times

If I am going to be spending the money, I am going to need to get my points.

12. When your friends think of Sephora, their first thoughts are of you

Maybe that isn't a good thing. Maybe I do have a problem.

13. Your highlight is always on point

It's subtle, right?

14. You get heart palpitations every time you see that box on your doorstep

I've waited my whole life for this moment.

15. You may have a bit of a spending problem, but at the end of the day, it is completely worth it