15 Signs You Are Done With The Semester As Told By Disney

"You control your destiny -- you don't need magic to do it. And there are no magical shortcuts to solving your problems." -- Merida

27
Disney Princess Wiki

There are only 5 weeks left of the semester and school is almost over. The last couple of weeks are filled with several papers, exams, and extra credit assignments to boost your grade. You know it is the end of the semester when...

1. You avoid looking at your planner because you know you have a lot of papers and exams coming up.

2. You have calculated how low of a grade you can get on a final to still pass.

3. You have a countdown to the end of the semester.

4. You're having a mental breakdown about how done you are with school.

5. Amazon have been emailing you to return those rentals.

6. Discovering a quiet spot and finding a spot in the library is like winning the lottery.

7. The only thing you drink is coffee from Starbucks.

8. No one dresses nice to class.

9. You have to spend all your dining dollars and use your swipes.

10. Procrastinating on assignments because you are done with the semester.

11. When you do finally get to go out, you go a little too hard to make up for lost time.

12. When all you want to do is just sleep.

13. You realize you only have a few short weeks left until final exams start. More like 5 weeks...

14. You start to think of extreme methods to pass your exams instead of just actually studying.

15. When you finish your last final and forget about everything school-related for the summer.

I believe you can finish the rest of the semester. Just don't procrastinate and skip class. You got this!