15 Signs You’re Going Through Vacation Withdrawals

Take me back.

4399
Storm Shearer

You just went on the vacation of your life. After the excitement of sleeping in your own bed wears off, the depression sets in. Here are some signs you’re going through vacation withdrawal:

1. Your clothes are still sitting in your suitcase because unpacking would mean accepting the trip is over.

2. Your family is getting tired of hearing the same stories a million times.

3. You check flight prices every couple hours even though you know you still can't afford it.

4. You flip through your vacay photos for hours, reminding yourself of all the good times.

5. You continuously check the snap stories of the people you met to see if they're having more fun than you.

6. You want to hear every detail about trips your friends went on previously in the same places.

7. You're afraid to look at your credit card statement to see how much money you spent while you were gone.

8. You have a sunburn, but it's only ten degrees outside.

9. All of your Instagram posts are throwbacks from your trip.

10. You re-create the meals you had from all the restaurants you ate at.

11. You relate all the things you do back home to things you experienced on vacation.

12. Seeing license plates from the places you've been breaks your heart.

13. You go online shopping for new outfits you can wear when you go back.

14. You get excited whenever a scene in a movie features a location you went to on your trip.

15. You're counting down the days until your next break.