15 Signs It's Time To Dump Trump

15 Signs It's Time To Dump Trump

Be strong, America. You can do this.

162
15 Signs It's Time To Dump Trump
Granitegrok

Known for bringing people together, eHarmony also lets couples know when its time to split. In a blog post, the eHarmony staff give a list of examples of when it's time to break up. But I can't help but notice, some of these signs apply to a man who has inserted himself in all of our lives. Donald Trump. Is it time that America breaks up with Trump? Let's see.

1. Questions keep popping up in your head.

Do you find yourself constantly questioning things Trump says? Do you resemble a confused pitbull when you tilt your head to the side, because somehow you think that may explain his logic? Do you throw popcorn at the TV during debates and ask Trump, "where are your sources?"

2. You’ve lost that lovin’ feeling way too soon.

Trump was funny at first. It was a joke at first. We were all in the honeymoon phase with Trump. It was like he was a cute puppy. But then that cute puppy pooped on the floor, ate the poop, and then threw up the poop on your bed.

3. The people closest to you express concern.

Ask your loved ones - they'll probably encourage this split. Ask the people literally closest to you as well. I have a feeling the man next to you on the bus thinks it's time you said your goodbyes to this relationship, too.

4. Mistrust has crept in.

When has ol' boy Donald ever said something trustworthy? Especially for the ladies - you know that his agenda for the USA's lasses isn't too friendly. And don't even get me started on how much anyone that isn't white-passing mistrusts him. You can't stay with someone that has a universal mistrust.

5. You wonder about your partner’s emotional health.

Is he okay? Is he at the emotional level of a man his age? Does he know that blaming someone else for "starting it" isn't something a rational, healthy human does past the age of ten?

6. You’ve realized the two of you have missions in life that don’t mesh.

If your mission is to be a decent human being to those around you, then you two have missions in life that don't mesh.

7. The two of you differ on important aspects of life.

Important aspects like being nice to people, taking responsibility, following the law, not sexualizing one's own child.

8. Your partner is holding too tightly to the past.

For some reason, Trump thinks he is comparable to Abraham Lincoln, and is more presidential than any candidate since Lincoln. I think Lincoln is turning in his grave - especially since Trump seems to not know anything about him.

9. Your communication is strained or superficial.

If you're asking someone an important and intelligent question and they respond by calling you ugly and complimenting someone else's hat, it's time to break up. Who would do that? Donald Trump. All the time.

10. You can’t resolve conflicts.

See number nine.

11. Your interests don’t interest each other.

If your interests aren't Don himself, then you just won't work out.

12. You don’t feel free to be yourself.

Do you have to act more cisgendered/male/straight/white/Christian/Republican so that you aren't targeted? Do you have to act like the targeting of non-cisgendered, non-male, non-straight, non-white, non-Christian, and/or non-Republican's doesn't bother you? This relationship might not be a good one for you.

13. The pet peeves have piled up.

Does his hair make you mad? Does his dopey grin that was once adorable make you rip your hair out? Do you want to punch him every time he shrugs? It's not normal to hate every little thing someone does. If you do, then it isn't working.

14. You don’t feel 100 percent supported.

Sorry, but is he doing things for us, the people living in the United States, or is he doing it for himself? I don't feel at all supported. Relationships are a two way street, Donald.

15. You notice wandering eyes.

Don't pretend you haven't noticed him checking out professional women, just trying to do their jobs, as if they're his eye candy. His eyes should be on the prize - you. Not on the successful, trailblazing women out there. None of us are getting the respect we deserve.

In summary? It's time to dump Trump, America.