15 Signs You Definitely Go To Austin Peay

Let's Go Peay!

175
Elijah White

Being a student at Austin Peay makes for quite the experience. Whether you live on campus or off, the experience of being a Governor is like no other. Here are some signs that you might be an Austin Peay student, and you more than likely are if you can relate to ANY of these.

1. You definitely don't believe that it takes 7 minutes to get from place to place on campus.

You got to go to the Dunn Center from Hemlock? Good luck.

2. You see Greek Life everywhere you look.

Basically.

3. APSU 1000: you either love it or hate it.

But ya gotta take it.

4. You love our chant, but hate it at the same time. Let's Go, Peay!

It also helps children go to the bathroom.

5. Finding a place to sit and eat in the UC is insane no matter what.

Sometimes the floor makes a great table.

6. You could totally eat Chick-fil-a all day every day thanks to the express line.

Just grab a chicken sandwich and go.

7. You take frequent trips to Cook Out well past midnight.

The best study break midnight snack.

8. The library is definitely one of the loudest places on campus.

That's why they made study rooms at the dorms.

9. You've sat and listened to the violin guy.

Sweet music among the chaos.

10. You can hear the GOMB coming from a mile away.

Like an army preparing for battle.

11. You've watched soap operas or HGTV while in Einstein's eating.

That carpet with those walls? Yuck.

12. You've made the dreaded walk (more like run) to Sundquist or Hemlock/Maynard.

*insert Kevin Hart voice* knees to chest!

13. You are surrounded by sorority girls in 90% of your classes.

*whispers* they're everywhere.

14. You go to The Terrace, not for the food, but because it's closest to your dorm.

Laziness gets the best of us.

15. You typically have to fight for washers and dryers.

The best time to do it as 2 AM. Who needs sleep?

The life of an Austin Peay Governor is truly amazing and unlike any other. I sure wouldn't want to live it anywhere else.