15 Reasons Why You Should Have A Pet Raccoon

Raccoon: Pet or Pest? Definitely Pet.

2517
Google

When one hears the word "raccoon" the first thing that comes to mind is usually something along the lines of: "Get that thing out of here!" or "Why is that pest here?!" Unlike the majority, there are few who believe that raccoons are pretty much the best animals out there. In the following list, I will lay out why everyone should have a pet raccoon.

In today's day and age, people want some kind of companion to greet you at your front door when you get home from a long day of classes or work. Most people would go straight for a cat or a dog. I am not saying that cats and dogs are bad choices, but for anyone who wants to be super cool and ahead of the time and all your friends, a raccoon is definitely the pet for you.

1. First, look how cute this baby raccoon is!

2. This little guy is just trying to get some nutrients.

3. Just, c'mon, they just want to make friends.

4. Look at how freakin' cute this is.

5. He just wants to take a nap.

6. This baby even wants to be a raccoon.

7. ... MARIO! Mario even wants to be a raccoon.

Like, c'mon, you can't disagree with Mario.

8. You can even take them for car rides.

9. Or maybe go on a nice bike ride.

10. Look at the endless hours of summer fun you can have with your raccoon.

11. You could be just like Pocahontas.

12. They know how to take care of others, which is always a plus in a pet.

13. They are ticklish and playful: also a big plus.

14. You can even cuddle up in a blanket together.

15. And finally, look at your potential pet playing with all his friends.