Washington State is just the worst. Don't let people fool you when they say "it's beautiful" or "there's so much to do" because they are wrong. Don't believe me? Here are 16 reasons why Washington is just terrible.
1. There's nothing to do.
You can Google "Things to do in Washington" all you want, but you won't find anything worth your time.
2. And there's nothing to see.
Mountains? Boring. Waterfronts? Overrated. There's nothing special about Washington.
3. The people have no spirit.
What a bunch of bandwagon fans!
4. It rains all the time.
It literally rains every single day.
5. No seriously, it's always gross out.
It is constantly pouring down rain.
6. Nothing good has ever come out of Washington.
Microsoft? Lame. Boeing? Don't care. Starbucks? Who even drinks coffee????
7. The food is just terrible.
This is disgusting.
8. Like, there's just no variety.
There's no way this place would ever be successful.
9. The people are completely uninteresting.
10. And it's so crowded.
Don't get me started on the traffic.
11. Seriously, don't move here.
12. Like adventure? There's none of that in Washington.
Adventure is not out there, don't go looking for it.
13. It lacks cultural history.
It's not like most of the cities have Native American names or anything like that.
14. The music scene is practically nonexistent.
Smells like I'm not impressed. Who would even listen to these guys?
15. Honestly, Washington is just not exciting whatsoever.
I'm sick of all this incredible landscape.
16. Not impressed.
Seriously, don't even bother visiting. You'll probably be disappointed.