15 Reasons Why You're A Dog Person

15 Reasons Why You're A Dog Person

Who Run the World? Puppies.

25
15 Reasons Why You're A Dog Person
IMGUR

There are three types of people in this world: dog people, cat people, and the devil's spawn. Seriously, if you don't like animals I'm not sure you even have feelings. But for most of us, there is the constant battle of who is better, the dog person or the cat person? Personally, I am a dog person. I grew up with dogs and I'm that person who cries when they see a puppy on the side of the road. Here are a few reasons why I think dog people >>>>>> cat people.

1. The world could be ending but you would probably still pet that dog that's next to you.

My priorities are in line.

2. You cry hysterically when a dog dies in any movie (I am Legend still haunts us all, I know).

And the people who look at you like you're ruining their movie experience are heartless.

3. You spend a solid hour a week looking at puppy pictures on Buzzfeed or Twitter.

4. You get more sad saying goodbye to your dog than you do to your family.

It's not goodbye, it's I'll see you later.

5. Your dog is your background for everything.

6. Dog hair doesn't even phase you anymore.

7. You cry when you see a puppy.

Why is it not mine?!?

9. Or a video of a puppy.

Okay, I quit, this I'm being overwhelmed by cuteness.

10. Basically, you would go to war for puppies.

All is fair in love and war.

11. You argue that you like dogs more than humans.

12. You think cats are the meanest creatures to walk this Earth.

Who wants a pet that you can't cuddle???

13. Because they totally are.

14. Sorry cat people, dogs are awesome.

15. Call me one day when you find a cat cuter than a dog and we'll chat.