15 Reasons College Students Should Use Flashnotes.com

Take notes, get paid. Get A's, buy stuff. All thanks to Flashnotes.com

108
Flashnotes.com

Zara Mahmood, a junior at Boston University, has always had a knack for taking good notes. When her roommate noticed a link for Flashnotes.com, she encouraged Zara to check it out. Mahmood, an advertising major and business minor, is now Flashnotes.com's most well-paid student sellers. The average student is making $31/HR on the site, while other top sellers have cashed-in at over $5,000 by selling their study materials.

"Did she just say she gets paid to take notes?"

Yeah, I did. Not only does Flashnotes.com allow students to enhance all aspects of their educational lives, but they will pay you while doing so. Need more reasons to start using the site? Here are 15.

1. Flashnotes.com allows students to sell their class notes, flash cards and study guides to their fellow classmates. Additionally, these note takers can host live Q&A's and live video help sessions right on the site.

2. So if you focus and take good notes, your GPA and your bank account will both be thankful.

3. After you ace the exam you made a study guide for, you can celebrate at Roys with the money you made selling notes.

4. According to Mahmood, "it's been gratifying and I have grown as an individual." Mahmood talked about how satisfying it was to empower students by helping them with their studies.

5. Flashnotes.com is the only business of its kind that allows partnerships with disability offices to offset their program costs and provide students with disabilities 24/7 access to course materials for free.

6. Mahmood explained to me how the Flashnotes.com team is one that really cares about their users. "The general vibe I get from them is that they genuinely care. They are not just there for the money, they want to positively impact the educational system."

7. If you show the Flashnotes.com team that you have what it takes to be a successful note-taker, they will provide you with marketing tools to up your sales.

8. Again... you are getting paid to do what you should be doing anyway when in college.

9. Who doesn't like A's and Abe's? (Get it? I mean good grades and money.)

10. Flashnotes.com guarantees that there is not plagiarism, plagiarism – they actually use detection software on the site and have a zero tolerance policy for any exams or homework posted for sale. They are all about academic integrity.

11. “Students have the opportunity to start their own business within ours," said CEO and creator Mike Matousek, "We are a platform that allows our note takers to work at their own pace, help themselves by reviewing the material while composing their notes and guides and by also helping others by selling their material."

12. Flashnotes.com encourages students to work with faculty members, allowing them to strengthen relationships with their professors (which comes in handy when you need a letter of recommendation.)

13. Matousek went on to talk about how much of a resume builder the site can be. “Being a note taker shows initiative. It shows that the individual wants to make a different with his or her contribution. That stands out when you are in an interview."

14. You can work at your own pace, set your own price and have complete control of how your run your business within their business.

15. I will say it one last time... good grades and money. Isn't that what all college students want?