Hate Getting Up In The Morning? Maybe You're Not A 'Morning Person'

15 Realities Of A Girl Who Is Not, And Never Will Be, A 'Morning Person'

JUST LET ME SLEEP!

53765

I've never been able to understand how some people can wake up in the morning, refreshed and happy to take on the day.

I see and hear about these people who wake up with a huge smile on their face knowing it is going to be a great day. Those people do not make sense to me.

But I guess that makes sense because I have never been, and never will be a morning person.

1. Waking up is a nightmare.

2. Your morning stretch looks and sounds like a dinosaur coming back to life.

3.Someone coming in to wake you up is like asking for World War III to begin.

4. It is obvious to everyone that you are not happy in the morning.

5. It doesn't matter how much sleep you get in a night, it will never be enough.

6. You have strategically calculated to the minute, how long you can sleep in without being late.

7. Even when doing this planning, you still don't get out of bed on time.

8. Which leads to you almost always being late.

9. You actually imagine punching happy morning people in the face when they tell you good morning.

10. Everyone close to you knows to avoid talking to you until you've had your coffee.

11. You know you should cut back on caffeine, but also know you can't function without it.

12. You also cannot figure out how people are so energized before noon.

13. There is a joke about you wanting an IV injecting caffeine into your body. But you're not joking.

14. You've spent hours trying to figure out how to hide the bags under your eyes.

15. You've accepted that you will never be an energized, happy person in the morning naturally, and you're okay with it.