If you know me at all, you know I have an intense, undying love for puns. There is nothing better to cheer you up on a bad day than hearing or reading a puns. Puns are the best, hands down. Here are 15 puns to make you giggle when you're feeling down.
1. What do you call an alligator in a vest?
2. What's a thesaurus's favorite dessert?
3. Two antennae were on a roof. They fell in love and got married.
The service wasn't great, but the reception was excellent.
4. Yesterday, a clown held the door open for me.
I thought it was a nice jester.
5. A pet store had a bird contest.
No perches necessary.
6. What's the worst thing about ancient orators?
They tend to Babylon.
7. There was a Spanish magician who said he could disappear.
He said, "Uno, dos..." and was gone without a tres.
8. There was an explosion of a cheese factory in France.
De-brie was everywhere.
9. Jokes about unemployed people aren't funny.
They just don't work.
10. What do elves learn in school?
11. What type of tea do hockey players drink?
12. I heard the new auto body shop that just opened comes highly wreck-amended.
13. I should've been sad when my flashlight batteries died, but I was delighted.
14. There was a paddle sale at the boat store.
It was an oar deal.
15. What's a rock group comprised of four men who don't sing?
Here's to hoping these puns can brighten your day, or at least make you giggle.