15 Pictures That Will Prove Cavalier King Charles Spaniels Are the Cutest Dogs

Cuteness overload.

16406
Vibbi

1. They look perfect even when they wake up.

2. Who knew bath time could be that cute?

3. "I can't come with you?"

4. Puppy dress up time!

5. All aboard the Cavalier boat!

6. Someone was thirsty.

7. Puppy claus.

8. Pretty in pink.

9. Puppy kisses!

10. Those puppy eyes make me weak.

11. America the beautiful!

12. Life is ruff.

13. "Does my butt look big?"

14. When your owner leaves the room for a minute.

15. Bow down.

Cuteness overload.

XOXO,

Alyssa Ellyn

The 100 Things Millennials have ruined: A Comprehensive List
http://www.factandmyth.com/the-middle-class/are-mi...

Millennials: the generation everyone loves to hate. The babies of 1980 to 1995 take a lot of heat. I mean, we inherited a crashed economy, earn stagnant wages, live with crippling student loan debt, and try to enact change in a rigged system but our affinity for avocado toast and use of technology has wrecked society as we know it! As a tail end millennial, I wanted to know what I was ruining and, like any other annoying millennial would, I did some research. I scoured the internet, read online newspapers and scrolled through every listicle I could find. So, in case you needed another reason to resent the millennial in your life, here are the 100 industries we've killed, things we've ruined or concepts we've destroyed.