15 Instagram Captions Every College Girl Will Use Over Winter Break

Do it for the Insta!

2550
NJ

We all know the constant struggle of coming up with the perfect Instagram caption. Being "too basic" is always an issue that no one wants to encounter, although it's not easy. With winter break and the holidays coming up, there will be plenty of occasions to post pictures. I know for sure that I will be guilty as charged for using some of these captions. Whether you're flying home, reuniting with your friends and family (and pets), eating lots of good hometown food, celebrating the holidays, and maybe even going on vacation, here are the most commonly used Instagram captions that every college girl will use over winter break:

1. "Until next time"

For a lot of us, leaving school isn't something we're looking forward to. This caption is pretty self explanatory, due to the fact that you'll be seeing your new favorite place again soon.

2. "Soarin', flyin'"

There's nothing like using the classic "High School Musical" lyric when you're flying on a plane!!

3. "So back"

You want everyone who follows you to know that you and your best friends are "so back".

4. "Back and better than ever"

Just another basic caption for everyone's obligatory "reunited" picture.

5. "Other half"

The perfect caption for when we reunite with our person and best friend.

6. "Reasons to come home:"

Whether you're talking about your dog, your favorite food from home, or your friends and family, this caption is always a popular one to use. You want all of your followers to know the real reasons why you came home for winter break.

7. "Missed this"

If you're using this caption, you're probably using it for a picture of food from your favorite restaurant at home. We all know how much you missed the pizza and bagels from your hometown.

8. "The most wonderful time of the year"

If you're celebrating Christmas or if you're just feeling festive, I'm sure you have this caption planned out with to use with the perfect picture!

9. "New year, no new friends"

It wouldn't be a post on New Year's Eve if we don't post with the people we normally post with!!

10. "Bringing in the new year the right way"

Another New Year's Eve caption to show your followers how you're spending your New Year's Eve!!

11. "No complaints"

If you're using this caption, you're most likely on vacation in Florida at your grandparents house or in Arub. Regardless of where you are this holiday season, you don't have any complaints and you're hard to be bothered.

12. "Vacationing"

This caption is pretty self explanatory. You're definitely on vacation somewhere warm during winter break.

13. "Bliss"

The dictionary definition of "bliss" is "pure happiness; great joy". If this is your next Instagram caption, you're experiencing this feeling somewhere warm or on a beach.

14. "No place I'd rather be"

You can never go wrong resorting back to this caption! This caption can be used whether you're on vacation or even if you're home with your best friends.

15. "Ready to be back with them"

By the end of winter break, we're all ready to go back to wherever we go to school to see our new friends and do fun things with them...sorry mom and dad!!