15 Hallmark Christmas Movies That Are SO Cheesy But SO Cute

It's not Christmas without stuffing your face in cookies and wondering why you can't marry a prince.

276
Unsplash

I think we can all agree that Hallmark movies are the absolutely worst.

The girl gets the guy, they win the cookie baking competition, the girl finds her forever home, etc.. They’re corny and all made on low- budget sets with low- budget actors. But we can’t help but sit and watch our wildest fantasies unfold over and over again.

I mean seriously, who doesn’t want to fall in love for Christmas with the most perfect man. Lame-O’s, that’s who. So how do we weed out the terrible Hallmark Christmas movies from the ones actually worth watching?

Here are 15 of the best Hallmark movies (in order best to worst, you're welcome).

1. A Bride for Christmas

Jessie Petterson calls off her THIRD engagement and she is swearing off dating for good until she finds the right one. Then she meets Aiden MacTiernan, a charming man that’s a game changer for Jessie. Little did she know, Aiden has a bet with his friends to convince a girl to marry him by Christmas. *Cough* Douchebag - When Aiden gets feelings for Jessie will he call off his bet and follow his heart?

2. A Royal Christmas

A Philadelphia seamstress, Emily Taylor, has the best boyfriend ever, Leo. Who also has been hiding the fact he’s a PRINCE. How fetch is that? So, Leo brings Emily home to Cordinia for the holidays where Emily meets his disapproving mother, Isadora. Isadora wants her son to marry this bitch named Natasha – who is also a duchess – instead of a commoner like Emily. Though Emily tries to win her over with presents and kind words, Emily finds she fits in more with the wait staff instead of the royals.

3. A Crown for Christmas

When a NYC hotel maid, Allie Evans, gets fired, a hotel patron (Fergus) overhears what has happened and offers Allie a job to come work for his boss. Turns out Fergus is a butler for the king of Winshire and Allie is the new governess for a stubborn Princess Theodora. The Princess has been terrorizing all the governess’ since her mother, Queen of Winshire, died only a few years before. Still upset about her mother’s passing, Theordora and Allie find out that King Maximillian is scheduled to wed Countress Celia (who is awitch).

4. A December Bride

Layla, an inspiring interior designer, was stood up at the alter when her ex- fiance left her for her cousin! She is dreading christmastime with the new couple so her and (the guy who got her cousin and ex together) Seth tell everyone that they are engaged. So now they have to keep up the act for a little longer than expected.

5. A Christmas Melody

Kristin, a divorced stylist, recently lost her job. So she moves back home with her parents to Ohio with her daughter, Emily. When Kristin's high school rival Melissa is the head of the PTA it makes the move a little more difficult for Kristin and Emily.

6. A Rose for Christmas

Andy and her family have been building Rose Parade floats for generations. When her dad takes on a new client but gets sick, Andy fills his shoes. While supervising production, the client - a rather demanding businessman - makes building a kick-ass float a little harder.

7. Let It Snow

When Snow Valley Lodge, a family owned lodge, is bought by a power hungry company, the CEO sends his daughter, Stephanie Beck, down to stay a week at the lodge and prepare a proposal. But while she's there she experiences the christmas she has never has and met some new friends she will never forget.

8. Help for the Holiday

Christine, one of Santa's elves, wonders of there is more to life than making toys in the North Pole. When Santa gets an SOS Christmas message from a boy from Cali, he sends down Christine to give the Van Camp family a little extra cheer and help them find the meaning of Christmas.

9. Nine Lives of Christmas

When a stray tabby shows up on a fireman's doorstep, he sets out to find the owner. When that fails, he decides to keep him but his pet store owning girlfriend doesn't like that idea. So he tries to donate the cat to the pet store where he meets Marliee. A girl who will show him it is better with a cat then without one.

10. A Cookie - Cutter Christmas

Christie and Penny are elementary school rivals when they fight over a recital solo. Now they're adults working in the same school, side by side. This Christmas, the school is putting together a fundraiser where both Christie and Penny compete to make the best Christmas cookies to be judged by a 5 star chef. Christie doesn't think she has a chance until she meets James, a really good chef.

11. Miss Christmas

Holly, nicknamed Miss Christmas, is the official tree finder for the Radcliffe Tree lighting in Chicago. Desperate to find the perfect tree, Holly receives a letter from a little boy promising his tree is the perfect one. So Holly goes to the small town where the boy is where she learns the boys dad isn't going to let her have the tree.. without a fight..

12. The Mistletoe Inn

An inspiring novelist, Kim, is dumped by her soon- to - be published boyfriend Garth. With a brokenhearted, Kim goes to a writing retreat in a Vermont Inn where she meets a boy named Zeke (who is kinda obsessive). The pair are assigned as "team partners" to write a novel together. WILL THEY FIND LOVE?

13. A Family for Christmas

When going to visit Santa, Hannah finds herself wondering what life would be like if she married the love of her life 10 years ago. When her Christmas wish is granted, Hannah wakes up in the version of her life with a husband and 2 kids. Figuring out her day to day life in the suburbs she takes on the new chapter with her husband Ben and her 2 daughters Caitlin and Hailie.

14. A Dream of Christmas

While waiting in line at the mall, Penny meets a woman and wonders what her life would be like if she wasn't married. The woman - who turns out to be an angel - grants her wish and Penny is thrown into an alternate universe where she was never married. So she tried to get her husband to fall in love with her all over again but he has different plans and a different girl.

15. A Wish for Christmas

Sara Shaw is a introvert and prefers to sit back and listen when pitching ideas out at work. But when her big idea is stolen, she makes a wish to Santa that she will finally be able to stand up for herself. She is granted only 48 hours to channel the Christmas Magic and gain some confidence. You go girl