15 Gaming Apps You Need On Your Phone

15 Gaming Apps You Need On Your Phone

A list of apps that are actually fun.
87

It might seem lame to have gaming apps on your phone, especially as college students. But sometimes they're fun to have to keep yourself entertained or distracted for a while. They can even get addicting. Here are some (free) gaming apps you can play by yourself, or play with your friends who also have the app.

1. Swipe Brick Breaker

Object of the game: Aim and destroy the bricks

2. Friendo

Object of the game: Answer questions about your friends correctly to earn points (and to get to know someone even more)

3. 1010

Object of the game: To place pieces to clear rows/columns of 10

4. Words with Friends

Object of game: Earn more points than your opponent by creating words with randomly given letters

5. Jetpack Joyride

Object of game: Fly the jetpack, collect coins, complete missions, and avoid zappers and missiles.

6. Trivia HQ

Object of game: Answer trivia correctly (Answer as many as you can for the possibility of earning money)

7. I Love Hue

Object of game: Rearrange the colors so they transition into each other

8. Bubble Cloud

Object of the game: Aim a color ball to the same color until you reach the middle

9. Draw Something

Object of the game: Like Pictionary, draw what is given and have your opponent guess what it is and then vice versa.

10. Trivia Crack

Object of game: Answer trivia against your opponent

11. Candy Crush

Object of game: Solve the puzzle by matching the candies

12. Temple Run

Object of game: Avoid obstacles and earn coins by dodging right and left and jumping

13. Evil Apples

Object of game: Earn the most cards against your friends by picking the card that works with the prompt most (Like Apples to Apples)

13. aa

Object of game: Shoot the numbers around the circle, but don't let them touch each other or the sticks already on the circle

14. Angry Birds

Object of game: Destroy all the pigs by launching birds into the air

15. SimCity

Object of game: Build an efficient city and make sure your residents are happy