15 Finals And Fitness Quotes To Inspire You

"It doesn't get easier... you just get better."

109

Finals season is fast approaching and professors are already starting to tell us all the material we need to know for their finals. This is easily one of the more stressful times of the year for college students. There are plenty of ways to relieve stress and one of them is exercise. It's nice to get outside and go for a run or hit the gym and break a sweat. It's something you can do with your friends or by yourself. Keep reading if you need a little motivation to take a study break and get up and moving!

1. It all comes down to one thing: How bag do you want it?

If you want an A on your final, you have to study for it. If you have a fitness goal you want to reach, you have to work for it (just like you have to work for that A).

2. Find the reason. Lose the excuses. Gain the results.

Figure out whatever your personal goal is. Get rid of all the excuses to not start working towards that goal. And, lastly, accomplish it.

3. Don't decrease the goal. . . increase the effort.

Have you even been working on a study guide and towards the end you start to get lazy? The same thing can happen when you work out. Just skipping over exercises when you get tired isn't going to help you improve. Push yourself.

4. Push yourself because no one else is going to do it for you.

Just like no one is there to hold our hand and give us all the answers on our final exams, no one is going to

5. If at first you don't succeed, tighten your pony tail and try again.

Put as much effort into your workouts as you do when you are stuck on a problem and are adamant about figuring out the right answer.

6. Take care of your body. It's the only one you get.

You only get one body. Release that built up stress from studying by going for a run. It's important to take yourself (even during finals).

7. You don't get what you want. You get what you work for.

Success requires effort. You won't pass your final if you don't put in any effort and the same goes for exercising. Whatever your personal reason is for working out, it is going to take effort to accomplish your ultimate goal.

8. Good things come to those who sweat.

We have all heard of or seen those study plan outlines that help break up your work and how long you should be studying for before you need a break. Use those break to hit the gym with your friends. Good things come to those who sweat! You will feel refreshed when you sit back down to study.

9. Remember why you started.

There are many reasons to start exercising. Whatever your reason is. . . remember it! You study for finals to get a good grade in a class. Why do you exercise?

10. You will never always be motivated. You also have to be disciplined.

Eventually, exercising will become a habit. But, just like it takes discipline to sit down and study you need to have discipline to work out. Some days you aren't going to feel like it and those are the most important days because if you can get yourself to exercise, it will only get easier to motivate yourself.

11. It doesn't get easier. . . you just get better.

I could be talking about the problem you have been trying to figure out on your study guide for the last thirty minutes or I can be talking about the exercise you absolute hate doing. Either way, the more you repeat the process and practice it, the better you get.

12. Someone who is busier than you is exercising right now.

We all love to play this game where we are the busiest person on the planet and no one else can possibly be as busy as we are. In reality, everyone is busy in their own way. Set aside some "me time" and take it to get the blood flowing throughout your body.

13. Let exercise be your stress reliever.

It's no secret finals are a stressful time for college students. Stress builds up and no matter how much coffee we drink and how much we study we don't feel any more prepared for our exams. Instead, we have a killer headache and begin to procrastinate. Take this as a sign it's time for a study break. Go for run, hydrate, and then come back to your work. You will feel refreshed.

14. Excuses don't get results.

Whether you are studying for finals or working out, if you keep making excuses you will never complete the goal you have in mind. When things get hard keep going. The extra effort will pay off in the end.

15. No pain. No gain. Get moving.

Every time you exercise you improve a little bit, and over time it all adds up. Keep going. Every time you stop you have to start over again. Keep going.

So, have you exercised today?