15 Disney Quotes That Will Brighten Anyone's Day

Need a reminder that you're doing a great job at life? You can always turn to Disney movies for reassurance!

592
commons.wikimedia.org

While New Years resolutions are still fresh and school is about to start it is easy to feel overwhelmed. You're trying to stick to your new goals and adjust your schedule accordingly. You are also trying to prepare for the upcoming months after the holiday break. One thing I like to do is post daily reminders in my notebooks, throughout my car, bedroom and planner to remind me that I'm doing the best I can even during a rough patch. Disney movies are something we all grew up watching! They are comforting and always there when you need a smile. Here is a list of my favorite Disney movie quotes for you to read and maybe post around your house to remind you to keep moving forward!

1) "If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true." - Cinderella

2) "Cheer up, child. It'll all turn out all right in the end. You'll see." - Mrs. Potts (Beauty and the Beast)

3) "A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." - Eeyore (Winnie the Pooh)

4) "Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it you can either run from it or learn from it." - Rafiki (The Lion King)

5) "If you don't know where you want to go, then it doesn't matter which path you take." - Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

6) "I never look back darling! It distracts from the now." - Edna Mode (The Incredibles)

7) "The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all." - The Emperor (Mulan)

8) "You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from. The only limit is your soul." - Ratatouille

9) "Just keep swimming." - Dory (Finding Nemo)

10) "Let it go." - Elsa (Frozen)

11) "Venture outside your comfort zone. The rewards are worth it." - Rapunzel (Tangled)

12) "Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one." - Grandmother Willow (Pocahontas)

13) "The very things that held you down are gonna carry you up and up and up!" - Timothy the Mouse (Dumbo)

14) "Remember, you're the only one that can fill the world with sunshine." - Snow White

15) If you can visualize it, if you can dream it, there's some way to do it." - Walt Disney

From Your Site Articles