15 Buzzfeed Quizzes To Distract You As Your Life Is Falling Apart

What kind of trash are you?

68438
Long Island Press

With the end of the semester as well as graduation approaching for my fellow seniors, I'm sure we can all agree that our lives are slowly but surely falling apart. When thinking about the five stages of grief, I'm the type of person who is forever stuck in stage one: denial. My life is falling apart, but what am I going to do about it? The answer is absolutely nothing. I'm going to deny the fact that I am graduating and the fact that I will soon need to act like a real adult. Deny, deny, deny. That's what I'm going to do.

Being a person of denial, you get used to using a lot of buffers to distract you from messes in life. One of my favorite things to do is take those stupid quizzes you see pop up on Facebook and ask things like which kind of dog you are, which movie is perfect for your next date night, or what kind of TV villain your next BF will be.

So, if you enjoy staying busy you as you watch your life fold to crumbles, here are 15 Buzzfeed quizzes to distract yourself with:

1. Which Disney princess are you?

You're lying if you say you've never wondered which Disney princess you most relate with.

2. Swipe left and right on these celebs to guess your age and relationship status.

Who doesn't love looking at hot celebs as a distraction?

3. How much do you love pasta?

Answer: A LOT.

4. How lucky are you?

Nothing like a quiz to let you know you've got the worst luck ever.

5. What career should you have?

Forget stressful career aptitude tests, just take a Buzzfeed quiz!

6. Who would play your BFF in a movie of your life?

What a great question.

7. What age are you... for real.

I'm usually 12 or 85. Never in between.

8. Hardest game of would you rather EVER.

OK, this is a tough one. You definitely need to be in the right mindset to take it .

9. Which food matches your personality?

This is important. "Hello I'm Megan my personality matches that of ice cream... wbu?"

10. Pick your favorite kids' TV shows and find out what New Girl character you are

I LOVE New Girl so you can image my excitement when I found this quiz .

11. Plan your future to determine how you die.

I'm a planner so I'm glad I can now be prepared for when I die.

12. Who hurt you?

Honestly, this one is just funny AF. Damn you, Sharon.

13. What kind of trash are you?

OMG YES. I've longed for a quiz to tell me what kind of trash I am. I got a random shoe on a sidewalk... fitting.

14. What CW show are you?

One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, Gilmore Girls... all of my favorite Netfilx binge-worthy shows. This quiz is a must take for all CW network lovers.

15. What grade are you getting in life?

Surprisingly, I myself got an A-. Not too shabby.