15 Animals With Better Insta Game Than You

These animals will put your Instagram to shame.

43
Celebrity Dachshund

It's no secret that everyone loves staring at photos of adorable cats and dogs when they're bored. We love animals and we love to see them do cute things or wear silly costumes. Well, these animals have taken it to the next level.

Most of these animals are now considered celebrities who are literally paid to be in commercials, sell products, and attend famous events. Check out these 15 animals below who all have better Insta game than you and prepare yourself for the cuteness that follows.

1. Cruse the Celebrity Dachshund

# of Insta Followers: 297K

I shamelessly put Crusoe at the top of my list because I'm a doxie fanatic. I'm sure you've all seen Crusoe before because he's the little hotdog who is always running around in different costumes and outfits. He was just featured all over Facebook for his cute little raincoat and umbrella less than a month ago. Crusoe is actually a New York Times best seller for his book that features stories from his famous blog and photos of him dressed up. He is always hanging out with his brother Oakley getting into trouble.

2. Doug The Pug

# of Insta Followers: 2.3M

Doug the Pug is an internet sensation. I actually attended the Country Music Awards this past year and this little dog walked in on the red carpet. That's insane to me! He is also a New York Times best seller along with Crusoe. He's best known for snuggling up in blankets and lounging around.

3. Grumpy Cat

# of Insta Followers: 2M

This cat took the internet by storm with his cute, grumpy face. I remember when the Grumpy cat meme was circulating on social media, a few years ago, before he became a famous personality. Now this little kitty has a crap-ton of followers and makes bank off his well-known grumpy face. My roommate even has a pillow of his face and a stuffed animal version of him that sits on her bed every single day.

4.Tuna The Chiweenie

# of Insta Followers: 1.8M

Tuna is a derpy little dog who has a few medical conditions that made him into an internet sensation back in 2012. This little Chiweenie will melt your heart and steal your affection with his recessed jawline and wrinkled neck.

5.Harlow and Sage

# of Insta Followers: 1.4M

Harlow and Sage is an account that actually features three dogs. It started out as just Harlow, a Weimaraner, and Sage a miniature Dachshund who were bffs. Sadly Sage passed away, but Indiana and Reese joined the family to be Harlow's new best friends. Now you can see their adorable snuggle sessions and adventures on their Instagram account.

6. Marnie the Dog

# of Insta Followers: 2M

Marnie is the dog that always has her tongue sticking out. She's a 15 year old Shih Tzu who was adopted at age 11 and then turned into a celebrity pup. Her adorable face can be seen all over the internet with her pink little tongue hanging out as she says hello.

7. Lil BUB the Cat

# of Insta Followers: 1.5M

Lil BUB is a bug-eyed cat that has a ridiculous Instagram following. The bio on this cat's Insta page literally reads: "A lady, and a magical, one of a kind space cat." What does that even mean? Find out for yourself and check out all of the other adorable wide-eyed photos of this little cat.

8. Venus the Two Face Cat

# of Insta Followers: 1.2M

Venus is a special kitty who has a face that is half orange and half black. She also has one green eye and one blue eye. This rare condition has literally made her famous. Like, really famous. Sometimes being different or weird can be a good thing. Venus definitely proves this point for us.

9. Nala the Cat

# of Insta Followers: 3.3M

Nala is a 6 year old Tabby/Siamese mix. She has big blue eyes and a puzzled look that makes her cuter than a normal, boring cat.

10. Toast Meets World

# of Insta Followers: 371K

Toast is a little pup who was recused from a puppy mill. She has a cute, pink tongue that hangs off to one side. She's well known for getting "married" to another dog, named Finn, for Brides magazine.

11. Pumpkin the Raccoon

# of Insta Followers: 1M

Pumpkin is a rescued raccoon that lives with her best friends who are all rescued dogs. She spends her days cuddling, kissing, and playing with her doggy friends. She even celebrated reaching 1M followers with sprinkles and a banana split. I'd say she has a pretty good life.

12. Manny the Frenchie

# of Insta Followers: 1M

Manny the Frenchie has been featured on posters and greeting cards. He's recently been used on a poster for the new movie, A Dog's Purpose. He is a black and white french bulldog with some charming character.

13. Jiffpom

# of Insta Followers: 3.8M

Jiffpom is an Insta-famous Pomeranian that dresses in cute clothes and does fun things. He's very good at doing tricks and looking absolutely adorable.

14. Milla the Cat

# of Insta Followers: 379K

Milla is a Scottish Fold. This means she has bent ears and wide eyes. She describes herself as a pop culture kitty. I'm pretty sure she has the largest eyes I've ever seen. They are also bright orange and kinda terrifying, but also cute.

15. Brussel Sprout

# of Insta Followers: 45.8K

This dog looks like a little yoda alien. He has a grumpy expression, crinkled ears, and I literally thing he is the most adorable thing I've ever seen. He does a lot of different things and you should totally go check him out.

Bonus: Remi The Hotdog

# of Insta Followers: 615

I thought I'd throw my little cuteness into the mix. Remi is my little long haired dapple dachshund. How could I talk about cute, Insta dogs without mentioning him? His Instagram account is only about two months old but he's already gained over 600 followers and the hearts of many. This lil pup is going places.

I hope you enjoyed looking at all of these adorable animals and their millions of Instagram followers. You should go follow them all because then your feed will be filled with adorable animals all day long and who doesn't want that?