15 Animal Facts You Didn't Know

15 Animal Facts You Didn't Know

I felt like looking up some animal facts and found a website full of them.

178
15 Animal Facts You Didn't Know

How much do you know about animals around the world? How much if that is basic fact or fun fact? Here's 15 interesting fun facts about animals you may not know. If you would like to see some more facts or find out where these one's came from, click here.

1. Gorillas can catch human colds and other illnesses.

2. Deer have no gall bladders.

3. Snakes are carnivores.

4. The only dog that doesn't have a pink tongue is the Chow breed.

5. The bat is the only mammal that can fly.

6. A tarantula can survive more than two years without food.

7. The leg bones of a bat are so thin they cannot walk.

8. In Alaska, it is illegal to whisper in someone's ear while moose hunting.

9. Blue-eyed lemurs are on of two non-human primates to have truly blue eyes.

10. For every human, than are more than two million ants.

11. If you keep a goldfish in a dark room, it will become pale.

12. A housefly hums in the key of F.

13. A single elephant tooth can weigh as much as nine pounds.

14. A small amount of alcohol placed on a scorpion will make it stab itself to death.

15. Ants do not have lungs and never sleep.

I hope you all enjoyed this short list of animal fun facts! If you want to read some more, I got all of these from a website called, The Fact Site, check them out in the link above or here.