It's Valentine's Day time again which means love is in the air! Well, for some people.
If you feel alone this Valentine's Day, remember that there are many people out there who feel the exact same way that you do. It may feel like you're #foreveralone, but being in a relationship isn't the most important thing in the world. That doesn't mean it doesn't suck sometimes. Many people can sympathize with those feelings, and who better to describe what it feels like to be single on the most romantic day of the year than the ever-awkward hopeless romantic Chandler Bing?
1. When your friends are being overly affectionate with their partners in front of you.
2. When you're eating your lonesome sorrows away.
3. When you decide to hit the club solo.
4. When you decide to treat yourself.
5. When it feels like everyone around you has someone.
6. When someone claims you're lucky to be single.
7. When you start to wonder if it's your fault you're still single.
8. When your friends try to set you up on a blind date.
9. When your friends are tired of hearing you complain about being single.
10. When you resort to making fun of yourself.
11. When someone asks if you like being single.