Food. It's what we need to survive. It's what is always there for you no matter what. It won't talk back or argue with you. Sometimes when you're feeling down you just need to sit back and eat a bowl of ice cream, or the whole container. If you are as passionate about food as I am, then you will be able to relate to these 15 truths that all food lovers know to be true:
2. You rarely share your food.
3. Waiting for your food when you go out to eat is close to torture, and when you finally do get it you feel a happiness that is indescribable.
4. You're always the first one in line whenever it's time to get food.
5. You often think about what you're going to be eating throughout the day. It's normal to already start thinking about what to have for lunch immediately after you eat breakfast, right.
6. Instagram food accounts and Tasty videos are what you look at in your spare time.
7. You get a little too excited when someone says there is going to be free food.
8. If someone makes you upset, they know that to make if up to you all they need to do is buy you your favorite food.
9. Thanksgiving is your favorite holiday. Enough said.
10. You plan events according to when you are going to eat. Going to be out shopping all day? We're gonna have to stop for lunch, and a snack...and dinner?
11. One of the hardest things about going away to college is leaving all your favorite food places behind.
12. You've grown to love grocery shopping as you've gotten older because you now get to choose what food to buy.
13. You don't have a favorite food because you just can't pick favorites.
14. People are often surprised about how much you can talk about food, and how much you can eat. No shame at all.
Embrace your love for food, it is a wonderful thing.