Being a picky eater is a serious struggle. It's impossible to find somewhere to eat and when you do, you usually get something off the kid's menu. If you're a picky eater like me, or know someone who is, let's relate and see how picky you actually are!
1. Chicken tenders are your favorite food.
2. You're invited to someone else's house and they prepare their meal around your liking and if they don't, you have to pretend that you like it.
3. Anytime a hamburger on the menu has a lot of extra stuff added, you order a plain patty with two buns. And the waitress looks at you like...
4. Potatoes are considered your favorite "vegetable."
5. Your family asks you where you want to go eat because they know you're the hardest to please.
6. It overwhelms you when people put too many toppings on a pizza.
7. No matter your age, you always go for the kid's menu first.
8. When someone tries to get you to try something new...
9. You like your cake plain. What's that white stuff anyway?
10. You like a total of 3 types of candy.
11. Everyone trusts your opinion of what's good and what's not.
12. You bring your own lunch with you 99% of the time.
13. If someone asks you to eat with them out, you immediately check the menu online to make sure something is on there that you will eat.
14. You know you can never go wrong with Chick-Fil-A.
Even if you are the pickiest eater you know, that's okay. And if you're the person that has a person who has the pickiest eater in mind right now, don't judge. Just remember, we don't complain about what you eat.