14 Rom Coms to get you ready for Valentines Day

14 Rom Coms for the 14 days of February leading to Valentines Day!

109

Valentine's day is quickly approaching and whether or not you're looking forward to it the world is about to fill with red hearts and expensive chocolates, so might as well embrace it. As a self-proclaimed romantic comedy aficionado, I've developed a definitive list of the best romcoms ever made. Here is what you should be watching every night until the big day is here. Enjoy!

1. She's the Man

I figured it was only necessary to start off with the best. She's the man is an undeniable classic. Amanda Bynes is hilarious and Channing Tatum is hotter than ever.

2. A Cinderella Story

Two words: Austin Ames.

3. Footloose (the remake)

Look, I'll say it: the remake was better than the original. Ren McCormack's Boston accent is admittedly terrible, but Miles Teller is adorable, and Julianne Hough is electric.

4. 27 Dresses

This one's for every girl who has ever felt like they're always the bridesmaid and never the bride. Also, Bennie and the Jets.

5. Crazy, Stupid Love

The cast, the intermingled storylines, just everything about this movie is *chef's kiss.*

6. She's All That

If he falls in love with you after dating you as a dare, it's still romantic that he loves you right? Anyway, young Freddy Prinze Jr. and young Paul Walker make this a must-watch.

7. 10 Things I Hate About You

You're lying if you say you've never wanted a boy who hates everyone to love you. Also, the soccer field scene. And, the paintball date. I could keep going, but I'll stop here.

8. Made of Honor

Think "My Best Friend's Wedding," but in Scotland, with a way better plotline, and Patrick Dempsey.

9. Leap Year

Falling in love with an Irish pub owner after traveling around Ireland with him? Yeah, sign me up.

10. Life as We Know it

There's something so good about a "meant to be" enemies to lovers story. This one just happens to also include a really cute little girl.

11. The Holiday

Imagine a boy writing a song for you composed of "only the good notes." SWOON. Also, Jude Law in glasses.

12. Princess Diaries 2

Have I mentioned my thing for an enemies to lovers plot?

13. Easy A

This movie has everything - Penn Badgley, John Hughes references, and even an awesome musical number.

14. To All The Boys I've Loved Before (Triple Feature)

Three years in the making, this is a much-watched on the big day! We've been waiting so long to learn how Lara Jean Covey and Peter Kavinsky's story will end, and now it's finally here!

Honorable Mentions (for nights you're wanting a double feature):

Sweet Home Alabama

Dirty Dancing

You Again

Ice Princess

Endless Love

Sydney White

Letters to Juliet

Definitely Maybe