14 Of The Best (And Cheesiest) Lines From Love Songs For Valentine’s Day

Let your heart melt this Valentine's Day with love songs as sweet as your heart-shaped chocolates.

50
https://www.pexels.com/photo/affection-afterglow-backlit-blur-556667/

Most songs that we love and listen to all the time on Spotify or Apple Music or even just the radio in the car are love songs; however, when was the last time you actually listened to the lyrics? Celebrate the 14th of February this year with these 14 sweet love songs that are guaranteed to melt your heart.

"One night he wakes, strange look on his face / Pauses, then says, you're my best friend"

You Are In Love - Taylor Swift

"I'm not a soldier / But I'll fight through our darkest of days / Get on my shoulders / And I'll carry you all of the way"

Soldier - James TW

"It's the simple things you do / I just can't get enough of you / It's that perfume that you wear / And the way you do your hair / That I love so much"

The Simple Things - Michael Carreon

"I could be Joey, you could be Chandler / You tell the jokes, and I will straight man you / ...We could be our own iconic duo"

Duo - Ben Rector

"I almost didn't kiss that girl, turned out to be my wife / Guess someone else had something else in mind / Thank God for the almost"

Almost - Thomas Rhett

"I found someone who knows the solid ground in a shaky world / You'll say 'wow go give that queen a crown' and I'll say / That's my girl"

Steady - PEABOD

"Mistakes & empty promises / Will never be enough / To tear apart the giant hearts / that beat inside us now"

No Matter Where You Are - Us The Duo

"I've come to know that love's not only / The best days or the worst days / Love is the Tuesdays"

Tuesdays - Jake Scott

"I'm never gonna let you down / I'm always gonna build you up / And when you're feeling lost / I will always find you love"

Never Gonna Let You Down - Colbie Caillat

"Cause, baby, the best part of me is you"

Best Part of Me (feat. YEBBA) - Ed Sheeran

"And I never seen nothin' / Nothin' like you / Shades on spinning in a summer rain no music / Just the right kind of crazy"

Nothin' Like You - Dan + Shay

"Seven billion people / I'd be lost if I lost you"

If I Ever Lost You - Tyler Shaw

"There is no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard / No song that I could sing, but I can try for your heart / ...It's always better when we're together"

Better Together - Jack Johnson

"Nothing you can do, but you can learn how to be you in time / It's easy / All you need is love"

All You Need Is Love - The Beatles

From Taylor Swift to the Beatles, practically every artist has something to say about love. So, turn up the volume and sing along this Valentine's Day. These songs are guaranteed to melt your heart.