To The Class of 2023,
Before you start your college career, please know:
1. Nobody...and I mean nobody gives a shit about your AP Calculus scores.Giphy
" I got a 5 in Calc AB AND BC, a 5 in AP Literature, awh but I only got a 4 in AP Chem"
2. THE SAME GOES FOR YOUR SAT/ACT SCORES + nobody will know what you're talking about because they changed the test like 10 times since.Giphy
3. College 8 AMs are not the same as your 0 period orchestra class in 12th grade.Giphy
4. You're going to get rejected from a lot of clubs and that does not make you a failure.Giphy
5. If you do get into your clubs, make sure not to overwhelm or overcommit yourself.
visual representation of what it looks like when you join too many clubsGiphy