Let's be real. Everyone hates Finals Week. It's the last week of the semester, and the weather is (finally) nice out. The absolute last thing I want to do right now is to spend the week studying for exams that I'm going to forget entirely the moment I finish them.
I'm sure you can relate. Here are thirteen things I'd rather be doing than studying for final exams right now.
1. Suffering a head-to-toe sunburn.
Hey, at least I'd be out in the sun, right?
2. Sitting still for a week straight getting a tattoo.
The end result would be totally worth it.
3. Filing my nails.
I may be in the minority, but I can't stand that feeling.
4. Banging my head against a wall repeatedly.
I mean, finals make you want to do that anyway.
5. Piercing every single one of my appendages simultaneously.
At least the pain wears off eventually.
6. Watching all of the Lord of The Rings movies.
I hear some people actually do this for fun.
7. Listening to nothing but NPR for a week.
Maybe I'd still learn something.
8. Listening to "Shut Up And Dance" by Walk The Moon on repeat for 24 hours.
I absolutely cannot stand that song.
9. Eating nothing but spinach for a week.
Okay, a week might be pushing it. A day, for sure.
10. Be stuck on Disney's "It's A Small World" ride for a whole day.
Not the greatest ride to be stuck on, but it's still Disney World, right?
11. Doing 1,000 pushups.
Yeah, I'm not in great shape.
12. Getting every single one of my teeth pulled.
And I hate the dentist. And, obviously...