13 Things Every Nursing School Student Has Experienced

No matter what nursing program you attend, you've experienced these at least once!

687
Minority Nurse

Being a nursing student is no joke, at all. There are sleepless nights, clinical filled days, and weekends spent doing nothing other than studying...BUT you are not alone and one day we'll be saving lives and it'll all be worth it!

Here are 13 experiences that every nursing student has at least once:

1. When people tell you that you'll have to do the assigned readings and study:

2. After Orientation Day and the first week of classes you realize they might have been right:

3. When you actually complete all of the assigned readings and you still don't know what's going on:

4. When you get the test and can't even answer the first question:

5. The moment you realize C's really do get degrees:

6. Your first time at clinical and you realize you'll be doing all the "dirty work" for 2 years:

7. When every answer is right and you have to figure out which one is the "most" right:

8. Telling your non-nursing friends about the skills and wound care you got to do at clinical and getting the "look":

9. Getting your test back and seeing that you made exactly 73%:

10. Getting your test back and seeing that you didn't make anywhere near 73%:

11. When your group studies in public and you talk about catheters and rectal tubes a little too loudly:

12. When you pass the class you thought you wouldn't make it through:

13. When you finally admit to yourself that nursing school is fun: