Because sometimes, being tall is the struggle. A blessing and curse all at the same time, here are 13 tall girl problems:
1. Bathroom stalls can be awkward.
That awkward moment when you casually walk into a bathroom stall that stops at shoulder height. Not only can you see over every stall around you, but everyone else notices it too.
2. You're automatically an athlete.
"You play basketball don't you??" The answer is no
3. Small spaces aren't easy.
Two door car? Don't you dare try to squeeze me in the back. I'm in there looking like ^
4. One size fits all? Not a thing.
Having to decide if clothes were designed to be dresses or shirts, and every pair of jeans leaves you flooding. Having hope that clothes will actually fit, meanwhile you walk out of the dressing room like...
5. Hugs are weird.
Yes, I know your face goes directly into my chest, no I cannot help it.
6. You stick out like a sore thumb.
Being tall means getting noticed whether you want to or not. As soon as you walk in a room your height grabs everyone's attention
7. Spots that are relaxing for normal people are impossible for us.
Bubble baths? Legs too long for the tub. Want to casually lay on a bed? Legs hang off. Your whole body is cold? Better get an extra long blanket.
8. All of the super original jokes.
"How's the weather up there?"
"What did your mother feed you as a child?"
9. Your really short friends make you look even taller.
I'm not really tall, you're just really short...
10. People at concerts HATE YOU.
To the people who are forced to stand behind me at concerts....sorry, not sorry.
11. You save the day for short people.
whether it's the top shelf at the grocery store or something that would normally require a ladder, tall people will always come in clutch for those hard to reach items.
12. Dealing with door frames, low cars, ceiling fans, etc.
Having to duck when walking into certain rooms...take caution.
13. Finding tall guys is a tall order.
Because most the time we end up looking like this.
To all the tall people who go through the daily struggle, I'm rooting for you.