13 Songs To Get You Ready For Summer

13 Songs To Get You Ready For Summer

Good songs in the good weather

16
Juice.com

The weather is consistently nice. The flowers are beginning to bloom, and the world looks all-around more green. Everyone is preparing for the end of the spring semester and finishing the last projects and papers of the year before final exams hit. All of these are tell-tale signs that summer is right around the corner. And the people who are experiencing these signs aren't the only ones who know that summer is approaching; the music industry is aware as well.

Here are some songs that you can listen to in preparation for those days at the beach, on the boat, or just driving with your windows down.

1. Heatstroke by Calvin Harris (feat. Young Thug, Pharrell Williams, and Ariana Grande)

2. Rich Boy by Galantis

3. Don't Get Much Better by Jeremih, Ty Dolla $ign, and Sage the Gemini

4. Bibia Be Ye Ye by Ed Sheeran

5. Slide by Calvin Harris (feat. Frank Ocean & Migos)

6. Crank It (Woah!) by Kideko & George Kwali (feat. Nadia Rose and Sweetie Irie)

7. Stay by Zedd (feat. Alessia Cara)

8. Body Like A Back Road by Sam Hunt

9. LA Devotee by Panic! at the Disco

10. Stay Together by Noah Cyrus

11. Galway Girl by Ed Sheeran

12. Solo Dance by Martin Jensen

13. No Promises by Cheat Codes (feat. Demi Lovato)