13 Signs You Are A True Cancer Of The Zodiac

Calling all babies born June 21st - July 22nd!

7768
My Astral Life

I'm the first to admit that I am one of THOSE people who uses their zodiac sign as a description of themselves. I realize not everyone believes in astrology-related anything, and there are plenty of people who don't fit their signs. However, I'm one of the people who truly fits their sign to a tee. I'm a Cancer, a Crab, a Moon Child. It's currently our season fellow Crabs! So without further ado, here are all of the signs that you're a Cancer.

1. You've been called the "Mom" or been referred to as motherly and caring more than a few times in your life.

2. You're emotional, and not in a bad way. You just feel everything more deeply than a lot of others do.

3. Yes, you've been called sensitive. Because you are. And that's okay!

4. You've always been the friend that people go to for advice. And often strangers or acquaintances feel comfortable opening up to you!

5. Along the same lines, you've been told your wise, despite having hardly any life experience at all.

6. You're as loyal as they come.

7. You can read people like books.

8. You probably have some OCD tendencies, especially in the sense that you like order.

9. You're very much a homebody. Staying in > going out.

10. You've got two big loves. Food and family.

11. You can be a bit, well... crabby.

12. Although you're emotional on the inside, you're a true crab and have a hard, tough shell exterior to get through.

13. But once that wall is knocked down, people realize just how special you are, and how much love you have to give.