13 Signs You And Your BFF Are Almost Chandler And Joey

Who ever told you life was gonna be this way?

138
Tumblr

Chandler Bing and Joey Tribbiani are the two men that make up the best bromance of all time. Sure Chandler was Ross's roommate in college and therefore shares an unbreakable bond with him; but nobody can deny that Chandler and Joey are a much better match. That may be partly because Chandler had to listen to Ross's air purifier for four years straight but that is besides the point. Of all the bromances in TV and movie history no one come close to the bond that Chandler and Joey have. Take a look through this list and see if you and your BFF are almost as great as these famous besties.

1. You consider yourselves best, best, best friends, but you still have boundaries.

You love your bestie a lot but some things are just not acceptable.

2. They always have an answer to your problem, even if it isn't the most practical one.

Hey you can't blame them for trying.

3. Playing any sort of game with each other gets complicated because you both want to win for the bragging rights.

After the game you guys are back to being best friends again.

4. You always have each others backs.

Even when they say some pretty far-fetched things.

5. You put up with each others ridiculous acts without batting an eyelash.

Really, you each deserve an award for all you've put up with.

6. Everybody knows you come as a package and aren't going to go anywhere without the other.

If your BFF isn't there who's gonna have your back?

7. You make fun of each other.

You're the only one who can make fun of them though.

8. Neither of you are allowed to have another best friend.

Of course this is an unspoken rule that you will both deny until the end.

9. You can always count on them to call you out when you say dumb things.

They'll always do it somewhat nice though because they've been there before too.

10. You always give each other the best advice.

Whether the other one wants to hear it or not, you're always there to help.

11. You could probably go pro at impersonating them.

You know them too well at this point to be anything less than perfect at it.

12. You love to go out and do things, but you love relaxing at home even more.

Hello Netflix marathon.

13. You always know when the other could really use a hug.

And of course you both give the best hugs when the other needs it.

There's no way you and your BFF could be the next Chandler and Joey because no one will ever be like these two iconic pals. However if you related to any of the above there's a pretty good chance you and your bestie are pretty darn close.