13 Reasons Bora Bora Is My Dream Destination
Travel

Most people cannot handle the tropical weather, but I know I CAN.

70

Imagine waking up and seeing the sunrise on a tropical island. That would truly make me happy. The beach in itself is such an uplifting environment. it's so peaceful and you can hear yourself think. I love sightseeing, and to explore the incredible views of Bora Bora would be a dream come true.

Here are the 13 reasons why Bora Bora is my dream vacation:

1. The warmth

Nothing brings me more joy than over 85 degree weather every single day!!!

2. The palm trees

They are so incredibly beautiful. In Ohio, all of the trees are honestly generic looking, and to just walk outside one day and to see palm trees flowing in the wind, is breathtaking.

3. The white sand

In Ohio, I'm so used to seeing sand with a bunch of dirt and sticks. It would definitely be nice to walk on some smooth sand.

4. The clear water 

In my opinion, it would be so cool to be able to see the surroundings and creatures under water while swimming.

5. The tiki huts you stay in 

Yes they are VERY EXPENSIVE, but how cute would it be to live in one during vacation on the water!

6. Swimming

I wold love to explore the under water sea life and see what different kinds of animals are in that part of the world.

7. Shopping

I love love LOVE exploring different kinds of surf shops! I couldn't even imagine all of the various kinds of stores there are, and the clothes that I could buy!

8. The beach

I could lay outside all day in the sun. It is so relaxing and

9. The food

I'm not sure what kinds of food they have, but I definitely know that it will be pretty exotic!

10. Scuba diving

To see the coral reef because there aren't many left!

11. To be around different languages

In Bora Bora, the main languages that are spoken are French and Tahitian. I think that it would be very captivating being around different languages because I could learn a little bit of it.

12. To see a volcano

Hopefully when it's not ERUPTING, but I feel that it would be fascinating to be in the presence of a HUGE landmark.

13. Going on a safari

I love traveling, and I hope that one day, I get to experience all that Bora Bora has to offer!