Get Ready to Feel Nostalgic With These 13 Halloween Group Costume Ideas

Do you have two or more people without Halloween costume ideas? Wouldn't it be fun to pick a group costume idea AND feel oh so nostalgic at the same time? For all you 90s and early 2000s kids out there, here are 13 group costume ideas that'll make everyone else feel the nostalgia, too.

Rugrats

https://giphy.com/gifs/90s-excited-nickelodeon-3x5V8j8T341lS

So many babies to choose from, and all super cute costume ideas.

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Are two of you a couple? Be Ross and Rachel or Monica and Chandler! Are you a group of 6? Be the whole gang! Are you more than 6? Plenty more characters like Janis and Gunther to add!

Super Mario Bros

www.youtube.com

Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Wario, Waluigi, DK, Peach, Daisy, even Goombas and Piranha! So many options for a large group with this one.

Power Puff Girls

c1.staticflickr.com

Bubbles, Blossom, and Buttercup make an awesome all-girl costume team! And if you need to add a person, find a lab coat and you have professor Utonium.

Codename Kids Next-door

live.staticflickr.com

Just a few oversized long-sleeves and accessories to match and a gang of 5 can pull off this recreation!

Spongebob Squarepants & friends

Many many characters here, and definitely recognizable. Throw mermaid man or maybe the dirty bubble in, and make it even more fun!

Cheetah Girls

If your group of 4 is ready to dance and go wild, what could be more of a power move than the wild cheetahs of old Disney?

Super Smash Bros

www.youtube.com

If you have a REALLY big group, fear not - the Super Smash games mean you can pick from dozens of characters so everyone has one they love.

Spice Girls

Posh, Baby, Sporty, Ginger, and Scary - get your girls together and pick your spice!

Teletubbies

Another perfect and super duper easy costume set for four people! Everybody just needs to dress in their color, whether you're yellow for La-La, red for Po, green for Dipsy, or purple for Tinky-Winky, and bonus points if you can make headbands with the shapes on top.

High School Musical

This one is so well known, that anything from two characters to all of them would be an unmissable and amazing group effort! After all, you'd all be in this together.

NSYNC

For a group of 5, NSYNC has several iconic yet simple looks that anybody can pull off! Is it gonna be you?

Pokemon

Last but not least, probably the best idea for ANY size group, pick your Pokemon and GO! Even just choosing from Generation 1 there's 151 to choose from!