13 New Year's Resolutions As Told By "Friends"

If 2017 wasn't your day, your week or even your year, try to follow through with your resolutions.

87
Fortune

A new year means a long list of new year's resolutions. Everyone always says people will never follow through with their new year's resolutions, but I like to try to give people and myself more credit than that. However, it is obvious a lot of people will not always follow through with their cliche and typical resolutions. So, if 2017 wasn't your day, your week or even your year, here is what following through with your resolutions is probably looking like right about now, as told by one of my favorite shows, "FRIENDS:"

1. When your resolution is to relax more.

If your resolution is to relax and take more time for yourself, try a bubble bath like Chandler.

2. When your resolution is to learn to cook.

If you're trying to learn to cook this year, just remember to follow the recipe right, unlike Rachel.

3. When you're trying to quit drinking so much... but it isn't going so well.

One last drink won't hurt.

4. When your resolution is to love and accept your body type.

Don't let anyone tell you that you shouldn't love your body. Love yo self.

5. Shoot your shot this new year.

Don't be afraid to ask that cutie you're crushing on "how yo doin?"

6. When you're trying to learn new hobbies this year.

Don't be afraid to learn a new hobby and do something you love and want to try.

7. When you're trying to run more.

Get out and run, even if you run like Phoebe.

8. When you're trying to be more okay with being alone and independent.

Yes, being alone does suck. But you can do it. Stay strong.

9. When you give up on your diet and decide to just order a pizza.

It's okay to give in and order the pizza every once in a while. Treat yo self.

10. When you're trying to be more positive.

Being more positive is easier said than done.

11. When you're trying to be less apologetic for who you are.

Don't apologize for who you are or doing what you want. Even if it's slamming your date's desert.

12. When you're trying to get a real, grown-up job.

What is a real, adult job like?

13. When you're trying not to be so obvious about your dating life.

Maybe don't put desperate for love in your Tinder bio.