13 Lyrics That Need To Be Sung

13 Lyrics That Need To Be Sung

We love them too much not to sing them.

185
geojolly.com

You know those songs that when you hear them you have to stop everything, turn it up and belt out? They're the perfect tunes to drive to, dance to and sing to. Here are just a few songs that need to be sung. Feel free to sing along while scrolling through.

1. “I’ll make a man out of you!” – “I’ll Make a Man Out of You” Donny Osmond
Let’s face it. Everytime this song comes on, we all belt it out at the top of our lungs to anyone and everyone around. Who can blame us, though? Donny Osmond does a killer job as Shang.

2. “We are never ever ever getting back together.” – “We Are Never Getting Back Together” Taylor Swift
For all you Swifties out there, this is for you. Whether you like Taylor Swift or not, you can’t deny that you sing along to this part of the song every time. It’s catchy.

3. “Don’t stop believing.” – “Don’t Stop Believing” Journey

This song needs no caption. If you don’t sing it, you’re wrong. Just plain wrong.

4. “Rah rah ah-ah-ah! Ro mah ro-mah-mah! Gaga oh-la-la.” – “Bad Romance” Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga has done some weird stuff over the years. She’s sang some odd songs. Regardless of her other music, this part of the song is typically the only part people know (and sing). Who needs to know the name of the song when you can just sing a few bars (or nonsense words) and people know it!

5.“To the window, to the wall!” – “Get Low” Lil Jon and The East Side Boys

Don’t tell me you didn’t just sing that in your head? This song was also in "The Proposal." The part where Sandra Bullock and Betty White are in the forest chanting. If you don’t sing this part, you’re probably laughing at that part of the movie too hard.

6. “Apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur.” –“Low” Flo Rida

This song was so popular back in the day that if it was playing—you sang it. Everyone tried to drop it low. Flo Rida could only go up with his starting song being this catchy.

7. “Pour some sugar on me!” “Pour Some Sugar on Me” Def Leppard

It’s an oldie, but a goodie. Everyone from all walks of life know and sing this song. Collective group karaoke anyone?

8. “I like big butts and I cannot lie, you other brothers can’t deny.” –“Baby Got Back” Sir Mix-A-Lot

Booty got me like…

9. “Hello from the other side” –“Hello” Adele

Singing like Adele is hard, but that doesn’t mean we don’t try. This is a great song to belt out in the car with the windows down. I know you’ve done it. Adele would be proud.

10. “If you wannabe my lover, you gotta get with my friends.” – “Wannabe” Spice Girls

Whether you felt the girl power when the Spice Girls were big, or you just find it catchy, you know you sang it. You also probably decided which Spice Girl you were most like. (Baby Spice all the way.)

11. “And I will always love you...” – “I Will Always Love You” Whitney Houston

It may be sappy. It may lovey dovey. But don’t lie, you still sing it, regardless of the inability to hit the high note. Everyone needs to know that someone will always love them.

12. “It’s getting hot in here (so hot), so take off all your clothes.” – “Hot in Here” Nelly

Another popular club song where no one knows the versus but EVERYONE sings the chorus.

13. “Nants ingonyama bagithi baba.” – “Circle of Life” Disney

Let’s be real. We don’t actually know the words, or how to pronounce them, but we make noises that sound similar when we sing it. It’s the thought that counts.

Go forth, readers. Sing your hearts out. Dance until you can't anymore. Enjoy your day!