Let's get real here, the lyrics, "I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22" has been overused. Especially now when everyone my age is turning 22. When my birthday was coming up, I panicked, because I didn't want to use the same caption that 5000 other people used on their special day. If you want to be more original, or you're like me and simply don't like Taylor Swift, here are some alternative captions you can use on your 22nd Birthday!
1. The only thing I’m feeling is 22 beers
2. It took me 22 years to get this cute
3. I don’t think of it as my 22nd birthday, I see it as my one year anniversary of being able to buy booze
4. Can’t keep calm, I’m 22!
5. I would be feeling 22, but the old Taylor is dead.
6. I don’t have to quote THAT song to be 22, just sayin’
7. On this day 22 years ago a king/queen was born
8. Cheesin’ because I’m 22!
9. Cheers to 22 years!
10. Turn my birthday into a lifestyle #22
11. So you just gon' bring me a birthday gift on my birthday to my birthday party on my birthday with a birthday gift? #22
12. Oh thank god, I still have another year until Blink-182 doesn’t like me! #22
13. Started from the bottom now we 22
You don't have to like the song to enjoy 22. Happy Birthday!!!