13 GIF's That Sum Up Life With A Service Dog

It can get weird.
2471

If you have a service dog then you know how difficult, weird, and hilarious life with a service dog can be. People stare, follow you around stores and are constantly touching your dog. Even with vests, signs and patches, people still feel the need to pet your dog or otherwise invade your space. A huge flashing sign couldn't keep them away! If you're anything like me, then this list will depict the feelings you have living life with your service dog.

1. That first moment you walk into a store and everybody is like.

2. When someone politely asks if they can pet your dog.

3. When someone pets your dog without asking.

4. When you only need a couple things from the store so you try to make it without your service dog.

5. When you do take your service dog out and try to go unnoticed by the public.

6. If your service dog is having an off day.

7. When someone says, "Oh, I bet you can smell my puppy, huh?" to you and your dog for the millionth time today.

8. If your dog has an accident while you're out (they're not robots, people)!

9. When someone says, "I didn't even know that dog was in here!"

10. That moment someone asks you where they can get a vest so they can take their dog everywhere too.

11. Those days when your dog does his job perfectly.

12. When your service dog literally saves your life.

13. And those quiet moments when you know it's all worth it.