13 Female Celebrities Every Single Guy Who Grew Up in the 2000s And 2010s Had a Massive Crush On

You probably still do

5309

The 2000s was a fun decade. The music, clothing, T.V shows, movies, and technology were just some of the good things to experience. We remember comedies, dramas, and action movie, along with programs on the Disney Channel with hilarious advertisements between them. However, the guys who grew up during that time likely developed a crush on the female celebrities from the shows and films during the time. It was difficult to avoid getting star-struck by their talent and beauty. Here are some of those celebrities that had resulted in my (and most likely yours) insanity growing up during the last two decades.

1. Vanessa Hudgens

She was one of the girls that I was attracted to. Her enthusiasm and singing were amazing. With a beautiful smile, bright eyes, and just a great personality overall, it was impossible not to love Vanessa.

2. Selena Gomez

It might of had to do with her crazy sense of humor. Selena was a cute and funny character on Wizards of Waverly Place.

3. Natalie Portman

The Star Wars prequels is not as loved compared to the original trilogy. However, Natalie Portman did look amazing as the beautiful and uncompromising Queen Padmé Amidala.

4. Anna Paquin

The first superhero movie that I saw was X-Men. Watching Anna portray Rogue, an attractive yet conflicted mutant made you feel sympathy for her.

5. Sarah Michelle Gellar

The Scooby Doo movies were bizarre and less entertaining compared to the animated series, but Sarah portraying the live action version of Daphne was awesome and reruns of Buffy the Vampire Slayer was great as well. She was one of the my earliest crushes. There's nothing like a strong, beautiful, confident female character who is also the same in real life.

6. Angelina Jolie

Tomb Raider was a fun game, but even though the films based on it could not live up to my expectations, Angelina as Laura Croft made up for it. She is a beautiful actress who is also charitable, and has a nice personality. What's not to love?

7. Megan Fox

She was the reason guys went to the movies to see Transformers and Jennifer's Body despite both films being cash-grabs.

8. Liv Tyler

Anyone who saw The Lord of the Rings franchise will recognize Liv as Arwen the elf. She also played Betty Ross in the Incredible Hulk. Two different characters and performances, but she is very talented actress. You could not help, but have a crush on her. Liv is also the daughter of Steve Tyler of the rock band Aerosmith.

9. Mila Kunis

You will remember her as Jackie from That '70's Show. Her other films include comedies like Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Bad Moms. She has a funny personality and looks beautiful. Her eyes are hypnotizing. Mila is now married to actor, model, producer, entrepreneur, and venture capitalist Ashton Kutcher who co-starred on That '70's Show.

10. Gabrielle Union

This beautiful actress is best known from the films Bring It On and Bad Boys II. She has an amazing smile and shining eyes. She is a great dancer as well. Union is married to NBA star Dwayne Wade of the Miami Heat.

11. Anne Hathaway

She is another crush of mine who you saw in the movies Les Miserables, The Dark Knight Rises, and Interstellar. Anne is a really talented and beautiful actress. Love her smile. As much I enjoy her more serious roles, her performance in comedies are my favorite.

12. Mandy Moore

For those that watched the films, Chasing Liberty or 47 Meters Down, you can see why Mandy is my favorite actress. She has a gorgeous smile and glistening eyes. She does great acting performances in either comedies or drama films. Mandy also has a beautiful singing voice, which is another reason to love her.

13. Keira Knightley

The Pirates of the Caribbean movies are one of the wildest and most entertaining action/adventure films. Glad that I had the opportunity to see them. Keira is my favorite actress from the films. It has to be the mesmerizing eyes.