Overdone Costumes For College Girls

13 Basic Costumes Completely OVERDONE By College Girls, So Please Just Don't

It's time to get more creative people.

2643
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Halloween_at_Potomac_Hall.jpg

Every Halloween you are bound to see the same couple of Halloween costumes on every college campus. For every creative Halloween costume that you see, you'll see triple the number of stereotypical costumes. With little kids you see a lot of princesses, superheroes, witches, etc. These are not the type of costumes you are going to see college girls wearing on Halloween. So here's a list of 13 Halloween costumes you should avoid if you want to stand out this Halloween.

1. Animals

There is always that one girl who puts on a pair of animal ears and says she is a cat, mouse, bunny, etc. We see you girl. Try something more creative this year.

2. Deer and hunter couples costume

Please for the love of God stop dressing up like this! It is not cute for your boyfriend to pretend to be hunting you. It just gives me bad vibes.

3. The Purge

The two options here are extremely scary or weirdly provocative. Either way you're bound to see tons of people dressed up this way.

4. Aliens

Are aliens really super shiny and glittery? I'm not sure, but if you ask a college-aged girl she would say of course.

5. Angels and Devils

This doesn't have to be a partner costume, but it almost always is. People have been dressing up as angels and devils for Halloween since before we were born.

6. The Pink Ladies

Grease is an all-time classic, which means the Pink Ladies are a super popular group costume. Maybe it's time to let this one go.

7. Animal Onesies

A step up from just wearing animal ears is wearing an animal onesie. It's a staple for when it is cold outside and it requires no effort whatsoever because of this you'll inevitably see a hundred of these.

8. Rosie the Riveter

Here's another costume you will see a million times because of the fact that everyone has a jean shirt, jeans and a red bandanna in their closet. Rosie the Riveter is an American icon and is super cool, but I'm tired of seeing twelve of her everywhere.

9. Fruit

So I'll admit I don't get the fruit costume craze. It honestly makes no sense to me. But despite not getting it I'm sure I will see a bunch of pineapples and strawberries around this Halloween.

10. Hippie

I'm not going to lie, I've been a hippie multiple times in my life and it's one of my favorite costumes, but I know that it is completely over done.

11. Sport Jersey

We all know someone who just put on a jersey and called it a costume. I'm sorry but just wearing a jersey does not constitute a Halloween costume. Especially at UD where jerseys are a Saturday staple.

12. Where's Waldo

With the amount of Waldo's out there it isn't difficult to find him anymore.

13. Cowgirl

This costume is for someone who never ended up getting a Halloween costume and has to pull something out of their closet last minute.