AirPods Are Worth The Hype, Trust Me

I Never Wanted AirPods, But I Got Them For Christmas, And Now I Can See Why People Are OBSESSED

I converted to the "I don't speak broke" side of headphones, and IT FEELS SO GOOD.

7098

I really never thought I'd be the person who tucks their hair behind their ears to reveal a small, white wireless headphone teeming with stigma.

I never thought that would be me, but now it is.

I have been converted to the "I don't speak broke" side, and let me just say... wow.

It was about time I invested in new headphones, my old standard-issue wire Apple headphones started shocking me when I put them in a few months back.

I work around a lot of water... not saying that that was the root cause of the problem, but the wires were more of a danger than anything.

I had been eyeing AirPods for a while, but I didn't really want to seem like the stereotypical unapproachable white girl on campus.

I mentioned wanting AirPods to my mom and sure enough, she delivered in the classical "box in a box in a box" style of present wrapping.

As soon as you open the box, the AirPods recognize your phone and they start syncing up... super cool and SUPER creepy. Technology is really going to kill us all.

Anyway, they connect and they even recognize your ears. Like, they don't play music until you put them in your ears. It's insane.

I named mine MeganPods because I'm really funny (at least I think I am).

Some of the things that have been really nice about having AirPods - I don't need to hold my phone to move from place to place while listening to music.

I can put a jacket on without taking my headphones off. Want to skip a song? *tap tap*. Boom. It's so cool!

Also, have you ever listened to 8D audio? If you have AirPods... seriously it is wild I recommend.

I promise not to become one of those annoying AirPods people, but I certainly do understand how those people got to where they are. Human nature is crazy, and technology is even crazier.