I love cats. Yes, I'm probably gonna be that "crazy cat lady" one day but that's okay. I've learned to accept it. Each cat has their own personality and I love them. Whoever said that when you talk to your cat that they don't understand you that's a lie; because I think cats do understand us. Cats are cute and cuddly and I sympathize for those people who are allergic to these kitties. Here is a list of 13 things that most cat owners have done (or maybe more specific things to me that I have done with my cats but I wanted to share anyway.)
1. Shown cats their reflection in a mirror and they think is what they see
I used to do this when I was younger, but I still do this to the one cat that will let me pick her up. The other cat I have is too big and she hates being picked up.
2. Tried to hold hands with a cat
Yep, I still do this. Constantly.
3. Lost one cat and asked the other cat where they are
Somehow one cat always finds that one good hiding place in the house and I have no idea where they are.
4. Gazed lovingly at your cats while they're asleep
They're just so cute!
5. Woken up earlier than expected with a cat staring at you
Creepiest thing ever.
6. You've taken so many pictures of your fur babies that your phone storage is almost always full and you think their selfies are hilarious
I have HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of pictures of my cats on my phone.
7. You've woken up with a cat on your head before
Sometimes this happens.
8. You're okay with some love scratches and bites
Cats love to bite and scratch, I think that they think that it's a form of affection and they don't know that they're hurting you.
9. You can have cats or plants but not both
Cats love plants!
10. Turn on the sink water for your cat to drink out of
Cats love running water but won't drink water out of a bowl for some reason.
11. Feeding your cat a little bit of human food because they look so cute eating it
Oh how they love to beg for food that they know that they're not supposed to eat.
12. Saying "bless you" when they sneeze
13. Putting catnip on everything to your cats go crazy
Me: Look what I got for you! It's catnip! You love catnip! *opens bag