The Best Matching Tattoos To Get With Your Best Friends

13 Matching Tattoos To Get With Your Besties So They're ALWAYS With You

"You're the yin to my yang!"

3842

If you are lucky enough to have a friend, or many friends, whom you love with your whole heart and know they give back that same energy, getting matching tattoos is the next best thing.

Not only will you have a symbol permanently reminding you of y'all's love for each other, but you will also have them with you wherever you go.

Here are some of the best matching tattoos you can get with your besties that are small enough to hide from your parents! 😉

1. For The Foodies

1) Avocados are the best

2) Your friends are the best

2. For The Queens

If you and your besties believe y'all are the queens you truly are, these tattoos are the cutest to get. Remind yourselves and others of your value and worth with these beautifully small crowns.

3. For The Strong-Willed Friends

Cute little lightning bolt tattoos are a spin-off of the traditional yin-yang tattoos, and they are perfect for those friends who are strong - just like lightning.

4. For The Pixar Lovers

If you and your best friend love Pixar movies, especially the Toy Story series, you should get a "To Infinity And Beyond" tattoo, where one of you gets the "To Infinity" portion tatted, and the other one gets the "And Beyond" ink.

5. For the Space Lovers

For those who love different elements in space, these cute tattoos can showcase each of the friends' personalities through one of the elements.

Also, with having each element tatted on and only that person's element highlighted, you always have your squad with you.

6. For The Squad Who Is Full Of Sisters With Powers

These cute, little PowerPuff girl tattoos are perfect for that squad with powerful and strong personalities.

7. For Those Who Don't Make Sense Apart

If you've ever felt like you aren't your whole self without your squad, get part of a word tattooed on each of you, so that the word is not complete until you two are together.

Regardless of what word you choose, this tattoo would only make sense when you are with your bestie.

8. For Those Who Have Each Other For A Reason

If your bestie is on the wilder side and you're more the mom of the group, get tattoos that show how you two complement each other. Get a tattoo that says "keep me wild" while your bestie gets one that says "keep me safe."

This tattoo is perfect for those whose other half keeps them wild, while they keep their other half safe.

9. For Those Who Complete Each Other

This tattoo can easily be between as many people who are in your tribe. Whether there are seven of y'all or two, these fraction tattoos are both small and show how you belong to a group of friends that you love dearly.

10. For Those Sisters From Different Misters

Even though you don't share the same dads, or moms even, you can still feel a bond between your friends, because your souls are always entwined together.

11. For The Squad Who Values Girl Power

This is an easy tattoo to hide from your parents or showcase for the whole world to see. It's also the perfect tattoo for a larger squad to have, as it is just the same tattoo repeated over and over.

12. For The OGs Who Want An OG Matching Tattoo

For all of y'all that love the original yin-yang symbol and want to show your love and togetherness with your best friend, this is the perfect tattoo for you and your other half!

13. For those who value the pinky promise

Some friends have a certain handshake, and some have the pinky promise that is held with such value. This tattoo can show others how much you and your friend(s) value the promises you make to each other.