13 Awful Puns to Get You Through the Week

Because sometimes you just need to face palm.

168

Some terrible puns collected from around the internet... and I actually did laugh out loud at all of them.

1. This mouse who knows his chemistry.

2. This daring alpaca.

3. This modern couple.

4. This guy who's all too aware of the futility of life.

5. This classy duo.

6. And these literary dishes.

7. This surprising realization.

8. These familiar characters.

9. This smart cat.

10. And this lovable rock.

11. These fun foods.

12. This chill guy.

13. And these grumpy pals.

It's More Than Just A Month

Mental Awareness reminds you that it's always darkest before the dawn.

827
Wordpress
Odyssey recognizes that mental well-being is a huge component of physical wellness. Our mission this month is to bring about awareness & normality to conversations around mental health from our community. Let's recognize the common symptoms and encourage the help needed without judgement or prejudice. Life's a tough journey, we are here for you and want to hear from you.

As the month of May begins, so does Mental Health Awareness Month. Anxiety, depression, bipolar mood disorder, eating disorders, and more affect millions of people in the United States alone every year. Out of those affected, only about one half seek some form of treatment.