12 Times You're Actually a 12-Year-Old

12 Times You're Actually a 12-Year-Old

I won't ever grow up!

248
12 Times You're Actually a 12-Year-Old
greenspc

Sure, you're a college student. And yes, your birth certificate may prove that you're 20 years old, but deep down in your heart are there ever those moments when you feel like you're actually only 12? You're not alone, as I'm sure that the author of this list (*cough, cough, me*) and many other people can relate to these things:

1. When staying home alone still makes you feel really cool.

Even though you're just sitting and watching netflix.

2. When you say "Let me ask my parents..."

Cause they're still kinda the keeper of your schedule and still make the rules.

3. When you're still offended that Justin Bieber stole the nickname "JB" from the Jonas Brothers.

Don't even get me started.

4. When you're disgusted with the quality of Disney Channel shows now...

... not because you're concerned for today's youth but because you can't enjoy the channel yourself now.

5. When you're convinced you could live off of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

Add a glass of milk and some type of cheese cracker, and you've got a gourmet meal.

6. When you still don't understand taxes and mortgages and retirement.

That stuff doesn't apply to me yet, right??

7. When you still think you can own like 5 businesses, have a family, be the President, and save the world all at once.

Dream big! But then reality hits and all you really want to do is nap.

8. When you're supposed to be babysitting, but you really are just genuinely playing.

Barbies never get old. Or nerf guns.

9. When you can't really imagine being an adult.

Eh, no. Can't see it. Not a good fit for me.

10. When sharp scissors and knives still intimidate you a bit.

They actually trust me with these things now?!

11. When you feel you have to prove your knowledge and strength to four-year-olds.

"What's 4+4? Haha, bet you don't know it but I do!!"

12. When you want to be completely independent, but there's just those things that only Mom can do right.

"Mom, how much detergent should I put in again?"